We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Updated October 4, 2017
Pillsbury Pie Crust
round Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust
teaspoon Betty Crocker™ green decorating gel
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Press the pie dough into the bottom of the pan, folding over the edges and pressing them into the bottom of the pie crust to create a single, flat layer of pie dough.
In a blender, puree the lime juice, eggs, sugar, cornstarch, sea salt, and green food coloring. Pour over pie crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the center of the bars set. Remove and cool completely.
Dust with powdered sugar before slicing into squares.
Wrap 6-7 inch pieces of fruit roll-ups around each bar, pressing the bottom of each bar into the sugar to keep it from sticking to your serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
More About This Recipe
- Vibrant Lime Bars are the perfect way to get zesty this summer!Lemon bars are a classic summertime treat that everyone seems to adore. So, what happens when we take this all-time favorite treat, give it high heels and a sparkly dress, and bake it with lime instead? These gorgeous little Jazzy Lime Bars, that's what!A sweet and tangy filling sits on top of Pillsbury™ pie crust, and is finished off with serious flair with the colorful addition of a Fruit Roll-up wrapper. These lime bars are sure to steal the show like a Hollywood starlet.Bake, cool and sprinkle with powdered sugarl Then wrap with colorful Fruit Rollups for that final "sparkle." Serve and enjoy!
Key Lime Pie Bars
Introducing my 6 ingredient key lime pie bars, a square version of my favorite key lime pie recipe. Cream cheese adds the most delightful cheesecake flavor and a spiced gingersnap crust is a wonderful contrast to the tangy lime filling. You will fall in love with these zesty, easy-to-make bars!
Like key lime pie or mini key lime pies, these key lime pie bars are truly one of the most refreshing, flavorful summer desserts. And you know what? They’re wildly easy to make. Why spend hours slaving away in your kitchen? With this bar recipe, you don’t have to.
- 1 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 2/3 cup fresh Key lime juice (about 23 Key limes total)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 Key limes, thinly sliced into half-moons
Make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a small bowl. Press evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Bake until dry and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack. (Leave oven on.)
Make filling: Put egg yolks and lime zest in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Mix on high speed until very thick, about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to medium. Add condensed milk in a slow, steady stream, mixing constantly. Raise speed to high mix until thick, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Add lime juice mix until just combined.
Spread filling evenly over crust using a spatula. Bake, rotating dish halfway through, until filling is just set, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight).
Cut into 2-by-2-inch bars. Put cream in the clean bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the clean whisk attachment. Mix on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Garnish bars with whipped cream and a slice of lime.
Keto Key Lime Bars
Lately, we been baking and thoroughly enjoying this creamy very low-carb Keto key lime bars Recipe! If you love fresh, creamy lime dessert this Keto key lime bars is for you! It is super easy to make.
With Key Limes coming into the season, how could we pass up the opportunity to turn it into a keto dessert!
This keto key lime pie recipe makes 12 servings. The recipe card reflects 1 serving which is 1/12 of the total recipe.
That’s one of the recipes I make over and over again, take to parties and serve to friends. It’s such a classic!
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Key Lime Poke Cake
- Low Carb Key Lime Cheesecakes
- Keto Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars
- Keto No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars
- Keto Matcha Mint Bars
- Keto Coconut Lemon Squares
- Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Mr. Fogg&rsquos House of Botanicals, London
Country Mile Photo: Courtesy of Bombay Bramble
An herbal-themed spinoff of the award-winning London cocktail chain, Mr Fogg’s House of Botanicals is a flower-filled hideaway in Fitzrovia. Here, crafty in-house botanists play with exotic flavors and ingredients to create tasty tipplers that excite the mind and senses. Massimo Serpelloni, bar manager at Mr Fogg&rsquos, created this G&T using Bombay Bramble gin (which is infused with raspberries and blackberries) and a touch of bitter aperitif. &ldquoIt&rsquos brought together sumptuously with the floral and jammy notes of Franklin & Sons Rhubarb Tonic Water with Hibiscus, and is gently lifted with a refreshing splash of fresh lemon juice,&rdquo Serpelloni says.
- 1.25 oz. (35 ml) Bombay Bramble Gin
- 0.5 oz. (15 ml) Martini Riserva Speciale Bitter aperitif
- 0.5 oz. (10 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Franklin & Sons Rhubarb Tonic with Hibiscus
- Garnish: lemon peel
Add all ingredients (except tonic) into a wine glass or highball over ice. Stir just enough to mix together, then top up with tonic. Give it a quick stir. Finish with a lemon peel, expressing the oil into the drink.